Thursday, November 8, 2007

Play the Game

When I was young I played the game. Now that I am older I want to play in the game.

This past Monday I was sitting in the library studying for a midterm in Local Government class. After skimming and studying through the first four chapters of the ten that I had to read, I decided that a break was needed. On my break I logged onto the Yahoo! Website and started looking through the headline news. I start by going through the “Featured”, “Entertainment”, and “Sports” tabs first. When I do this I just look at the four headline news makers. After that I scroll down and look at the tabs at the bottom. The “In The News”, “World”, and “Local” tabs. This is usually what I do on a daily basis to stay current on what going on; however, this day was different.

On Monday I decided to look at the “Video” tab. The top headline maker was “Human Tetris”. This seemed very interesting because when I was younger, I loved to play the game “Tetris” on the Nintendo game system. Seeing the name “Tetris” it made me want to watch what this “Human Tetris” was all about. When I clicked on the link, I started to watch the video. The first few seconds were to show how to play, it looked interesting enough for me to want to watch it some more. When I was watching it, I could not stop laughing because the way the people looked when they were playing the game. (http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1366142&fr=&cache=1)

To be honest, I would love to fly over there just to go play that same game. To me it looks really fun even though I might look stupid playing it, I feel that it would be totally worth the trip just to go play that game. Yes, I know you must think it is a stupid idea to do that but from what I know is that you got to try to have fun sometime.

Photo Credit:
http://www.blockstats.org/libraries/tetris_files/NES_Tetris_Box_Front.jpg

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]