Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sixteen Hours on a Flight

Hey all, JaMa here hailing all the way from the Philippines.

If you have not noticed, I made it to the Philippines.

So it was late at night when I took my flight out. My family and I waited at the airport for four hours. After waiting for four hours, we finally boarded the flight. When we boarded the flight, I already knew that it was going to be hours before I saw any land. However, knowing that there would not be any land for sixteen hours, I decided that classes were in session and that I had a lot of homework. Getting started on my homework I started reading for my Anthropology class, twenty minutes into the reading I passed out. It was that boring. So what else is there to do on this flight? Well, after sleeping for a hour and half I woke up and was served food. I must admit the food on the flight was not that bad. So still on this flight I am trying to do my reading again and I have two kids kicking my seat while trying to read. So I have to get up and talk to their parents and ask if their 12 and 14 year old kids to please stop kicking my seat.

After 2 hours of kicking the kids finally stop. But by this time I am so tired I went back to sleep. After sleeping a hour, I woke up to watch Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, and You've Got Me, as the in flight movies. Finally, by this time I thought I was ready to do homework. I find out 20 minutes later that I still was not. I was still groggy and sleepy but on the flight movie channel was a comedy show and so i watched it. By this time I was ready to go to sleep again but I could not because there was maybe 6 babies on my side of the plane alone plus the ones sitting in the middle section. So there was no way of sleeping, anymore. So in the end my flight was pretty good, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]